Laptops must be portable, limiting the size of the device, which can affect the size of the screen.
Most sizes range between 13 to 15 inches. There are laptops with larger screen sizes, like 17 inches.
This means that the laptop is bigger and increases the cost. It also adds weight to the laptop.
This is the definitive guide to the best 17-inch laptop under $500.
This is the information you must have when purchasing a laptop.
Suppose you don’t know anything about laptops and require assistance choosing one that is less than $500.
Let’s get started.
Here’s an overview of the best 17 inch Laptops under $500.
This is the reference to follow when purchasing a laptop, especially if you don’t have a lot of knowledge about laptops and require help choosing one under $500.
Here is the best 17 inch laptop under $500-
1. HP 17.3
HP makes this laptop with large displays of 17.3 inches. This is among the best 17-inch laptops under 500 dollars.
Thanks to the huge screen, numerous amazing features are available in the laptop despite the inexpensive cost.
This laptop is a fantastic laptop for any kind of usage, such as professional, educational, and Gaming laptops.
But, it’s the best gaming laptop with great graphics and a speedy processor that can optimize gameplay.
The laptop has a 5th Generation Intel Core i-35005U processor, which lets you multitask effortlessly on laptops. It has 6GB of RAM that aids in speedy processing.
There are times when we must use external hard disks to store documents when we’re running out of storage space on laptops.
When you have the HP 17.3 Notebook, there is no need to fret about this as it has 1TB of storage in the drive.
Other appealing aspects of the laptop are the full-size backlit keyboard as well as a multi-gesture touchpad. This is the best 17 inch laptop under $500.
Take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the HP 17.3″ Notebook. HP 17.3″ notebook.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the HP 17.3 Notebook that have earned it a spot on our list of the top 17 inch Laptops under 500$ in 2021.
- It is equipped with a large storage space of 1TB and eliminates the necessity for other external storage devices.
- It’s a fantastic laptop for various uses, including gaming professional and educational purposes, thanks to its huge screen and high processing speed.
- This keyboard lighting allows it to be used in dim settings without having to turn on excessive lights. It can be used even in the darkness.
- The backlit screen is responsible for the extremely HD graphics that lead to a fantastic gaming experience. It’s a fantastic laptop for gamers.
- The HP 17.3 Notebook features an HD webcam that means you can host video-conferencing without a problem. It is crucial when you work from home.
- With its size and many beneficial features, the HP 17.3 Notebook can weigh a lot. It isn’t easy to transport due to its weight.
- As this laptop is big, it can’t fit into a normal laptop bag.
Must Check – Best Laptops For Video Editing Under $1000
Another one of the Best 17-inch laptops for under 500 $ is available the Dell Business Flagship laptop.
It’s a 17.3 inches laptop that offers a wide and spacious display to ensure safety for your eyes.
The screen’s size will always work to your advantage since it lets you have multiple tabs open at any time.
Even if you want to do so, Split-screening is a good fit for this laptop because the huge screen lets you view both screens with the same ease and comfort.
The laptop has an exterior design that is fashionable and contemporary.
It’s got amazing processing capabilities and a beautiful appearance and feels that instantly makes you feel at ease using this laptop.
This Dell Business Flagship laptop features a 6th generation Intel Dual-core processor. This produces a super-fast processing speed.
This laptop can extremely efficiently multitask across many different applications and programs without causing any delays. It’s one of the best 17 inch laptop under $500.
In addition to this, it has a memory of 12GB that enables it to run at a high performance that is not prone to issues related to multitasking.
This Dell laptop comes with 1 TB. This can handle large files as well. This is particularly useful for those who work with huge files.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Dell Business Flagship laptop that made it into our list of the best 17-inch Laptops under 500$ in 2021.
- This Dell laptop comes with an ultra-high-definition display. It has backlit lighting for the display as well. This means that even in dim light settings, the display’s graphics are outstanding.
- With 12GB of RAM and a dual-core processor, this laptop’s speed and efficiency are the best features. Dell Business Flagship notebook is flawless.
- The battery, following a full charge, lasts seven and seven hours.
- This laptop comes with the ability to write DVDs.
- There’s an HD webcam that allows high-quality video conferences in the event of need.
- One TB of storage space
- The stylish and user-friendly style and appearance provide a wonderful feel to laptop users.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of this laptop is that it’s hard drive could reverse what the RAM and processor can do. The result is that it may cause the laptop to slow down at times.
- Another issue with the laptop doesn’t include the USB C port.
3. Asus Vivobook F705QA: Best 17 inch Asus Laptop Under 500
The Asus Vivobook is a fantastic laptop that costs less than $500.
The images of the laptop are breathtaking because the laptop comes with an integrated and automated sharpness and contrast correction algorithm.
This allows you to view perfect images and videos in the most authentic form.
In addition to features, this laptop is equipped with the Splendid Asus video optimization technology. In this way, it comes with four modes of display.
You can choose the option you’d like on your laptop based on the lighting available or how you want your screen to appear, or both.
It is equipped with every connectivity port you require, which includes all USB ports and CD drives. HDMI as well as other HDMI ports.
These are the main reasons we can conclude this: the Asus Vivobook F705QA has excellent connectivity and display aside from the fact that it comes with an impressive 17.3 inches screen.
This is the reason for the great performance and speed of the laptop. The laptop is equipped with an AMD Quad-Core processor that has 8GB RAM.
It also comes with 1 TB of storage space. All these attributes help the multitasking and processing speed that the system can achieve.
Below are the pros and cons of the Asus Vivobook F705QA that earned it a spot on our best 17-inch Laptops under 500$ in 2021.
- A battery that lasts for a long time: one charge can last for many hours of usage
- The sharpness and clarity that autocorrects give users a real and realistic experience when watching videos or photos.
- The visual optimization technology for display is awe-inspiring and provides users with four different display options following the user’s preferences.
- Fantastic connectivity, given that this laptop is equipped with every type of connectivity port you need. You can connect several devices directly to the Asus laptop simultaneously.
- This laptop is ideal for daily use due to its user-friendliness and speedy processing.
- The display’s stunning system is apparent to outweigh other features that a laptop features. The audio system is a bit normal on the Asus Vivobook F705QA. It’s a disappointment when compared with its display capabilities and connectivity.
- The mousepad or touchpad is not as sensitive and borders an average lower edge.
Must Read – Best Laptops For Video Editing Under $700
Its Lenovo IdeaPad 320 is easily one of the best 17-inch laptops for under 500 dollars.
It’s a reliable laptop that comes with many options that will make you amazed by its price, which is less than $500.
It is a Lenovo notebook. It is equipped with a powerful Intel i5 Dual-Core processor that is extremely efficient in allowing the laptop to run at its best capabilities and then some more.
To complement this powerful processor, The IdeaPad 320 also has a huge 8GB RAM.
Alongside the super-fast performance and the RAM, the laptop comes with a storage capacity of 1TB and an additional capacity of 256GB.
The display comes with HD resolution, with a crystal-clear resolution of 1600 to 990.
The display’s resolution improves graphic quality in which videos and images displayed on the screen appear real-looking and extremely real.
This is why the IdeaPad is an ideal gaming laptop.
Other attributes included in the Lenovo IdeaPad 320 include its toughness and durability, and resistance in the face of wear and tear to make sure it is equipped with a specific coating of polish.
Sometimes, laptops don’t have enough cooling and eventually overheat.
In an attempt to avoid this, there’s an air-tight rubber lining in the bottom of this laptop.
Below are a few of the pros and cons of the Lenovo IdeaPad 320 that earned it a spot on our best 17 inch Laptops Under $500 in 2021.
- There are several ports for connectivity on the laptop, which means that you can connect several devices to it at once without fear.
- The keyboard is touchy and compact, which adds to the appearance of the sleekness of the laptop.
- Its ability to withstand wear and tear due to its unique coating and the rubber bottom that stops overheating are some positive aspects of this laptop.
- Its processor combined with RAM and storage capacity results in a highly powerful and extremely fast laptop.
- Amazing graphics featuring vivid and realistic images and video screens.
- Although the laptop comes with excellent features, including the ones mentioned above, they also come with an under-average battery lifespan.
- It is the HDD (i.e., that is, the hard drive) that may be slow at times.
Acer is a top laptop manufacturer. Acer Aspire 5 is one of the top 17-inch laptops under $500 that will be market by 2021.
It is packed with amazing features, and it is difficult to believe it’s priced at $500.
The first thing to note is that it’s the most recent technology, i.e., the 10th Generation Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor, that allows the most efficient interchange between different tasks on your laptop.
In addition to features, it comes with 8 GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
The display of the Acer laptop is something to be swooned for, featuring multi-angle viewing and the display’s visual quality.
It’s among the top impressive display screens on this list. This is the best 17 inch laptop under $500 in our list.
Other great features of Aspire 5 include: Other amazing features on Acer Aspire 5 laptop include fingerprint unlocking on the laptop, a keyboard with backlighting, and the most recent WiFi 6.
It weighs only 3.9 pounds, which makes it the lightest laptop within the range we’re considering.
Here are a few pros and cons for The Acer Aspire 5 that have earned it a place on our top 17 inch Laptops under 500 dollars in 2021.
- It comes with some of the most advanced technologies like the fingerprint scanner and WiFi 6 compatibility.
- It’s super light, weighing only 3.9 pounds, and is significantly smaller than many larger laptops.
- This laptop is equipped with the most recent generation processor, meaning it can handle multitasking with super-efficiency and amazing speed of operation.
- It has a battery lifespan of 9.5 hours.
- The sound system in Acer’s Acer the Aspire V5 is extremely powerful, with powerful bass and a loud volume.
- The drive’s capacity is just 256 GB, which is quite small compared to other laptops.
- The longevity is low for the Acer Aspire 5 model is not as long, and it is susceptible to malfunctioning within a short time after purchase.
Also Visit – Best Cheap Laptops For Editing Youtube Videos
The Flagship Model HP Pavilion is an ultra-performance laptop from HP.
It’s an excellent affordable laptop and is a great purchase for those looking for a laptop of 17 inches.
It is ideal for those who often participate in live streaming on the internet or video conference.
In addition, to live to stream, Apart from living to stream, the laptop is ideal, especially for those who have to complete homework from home or take online classes regularly.
You will appreciate using this laptop and its overall feeling regardless of what you’re using the laptop due to the way it runs quickly and smoothly.
With 4 GB of RAM as well as a 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, you’ll barely experience any lags during your use with this notebook.
Apart from that, it has 1 TB of storage. You can download any images or videos, movies, and more. You’d like to. It’s the best 17 inch laptop under $500, you can go with.
If you are in their homes a lot, and for those who aren’t technologically adept, The Flagship Model by HP is an excellent choice.
It’s inexpensive, user-friendly, and of top quality as well as high efficiency, making it appealing to potential customers.
Here are some of the pros and cons for The Acer Aspire 5 that have earned it a place on our best 17 inch Laptops Under $500 in 2021.
- It is extremely simple to use and thus perfect for people who require the basics of a laptop but aren’t tech-savvy.
- It’s a fantastic laptop for video-conferencing as it features a high-definition webcam that can provide video and image clarity while you’re on the phone with an individual.
- HP’s Flagship laptop is a perfect choice for anyone in need of a laptop to do basic tasks like Microsoft Office and sending/receiving emails (profession-related) or accessing video sites or other internet surfing (personal)
- There’s ample storage space on laptops of 1TB that is sufficient to allow for basic usage of storage of videos and images that are lightweight.
- The device has a built-in dual sound system that delivers a deep and full-bodied audio experience.
- It’s not a good thing that, despite all the storage capacity and top-of-the-line efficiency, the Flagship Model by HP isn’t the ideal choice for gamers.
- There is a lack of RAM contrasted to other models that meet the same categories that are why it could be slower than other laptops.
- It doesn’t allow other Bluetooth devices to connect through Bluetooth.
Its HP Business Flagship laptop is an excellent choice since it doesn’t rely on needing to shell out a lot of money to acquire specifications on your laptop.
The laptop has been featured mostly working towards professional use and gaming. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s unsuitable for other people.
It’s an ideal choice for working people because they often have to open several tabs to work, and a larger screen is beneficial.
Gaming enthusiasts also require large screens to view their game more clearly and, consequently, play better.
There was no way to say that they would not want a bigger screen for other purposes that they have, specifically when you have a screen to choose from at a reasonable price.
This HP Business Flagship laptop has plenty of storage space at 2 TB.
In addition, with seventh-generation Intel i3 Dual-Core processor and 8GB of RAM. Its speed for multitasking and efficiency is outstanding.
It’s an extremely efficient and extremely light laptop which makes it ideal for those who have to transport it frequently. For the best 17 inch laptop under $500, you can go with.
For instance, if you frequently travel to work, it’s recommended to carry an easier laptop to ensure it’s not an additional burden to carry.
Because of this, the HP laptop can be the ideal laptop for travel and also.
The laptop comes with Intel HD620 graphics that make it a stunning display system.
You will relax watching films, looking at images and other videos, enjoying high-definition video calls, creating projects with MS Office for work, and much more with this laptop.
You can also listen to music using its DTS Studio Sound speakers or plug headphones into the connector.
Below are the pros and cons of the HP Business Flagship laptop that made it into our best 17-inch Laptop Under $500 dollars in 2021.
- A fast processor that has plenty of storage space. 2TB is enough to keep many office files, games, movies, and other files.
- It has a battery life of 9 hours upon the full charge.
- It has a sleek and stylish appearance and is accompanied by the fact that it is lightweight to carry around.
- A great laptop for gamers thanks to the huge screen and stunning graphics
- It is also a great laptop for professionals working in the field since it’s extremely lightweight and light to transport around (in the case of meetings) and comes with Windows 10, which gives users access to the various styles and features needed to create presentations, word documents and so on.
- There’s an HD webcam as well as Intel 620 Graphics. They both offer extremely high-definition quality and resolution of the display and screen. It also has a backlit keyboard.
- There aren’t many colors available.
- It is a micro SD card reader. This isn’t ideal when the card you are using isn’t micro.
Make sure to read – Best Laptops For Music Production Under $300
This Lenovo Built Business laptop is named that way because it’s suitable for business use. However, this isn’t all.
This is a fantastic laptop that’s suitable for gamers as well as professionals working.
This laptop comes with a seventh-generation Intel i5 Core processor accompanied by 8GB of RAM.
Although this is a feature that many laptops from this category have, the particular Lenovo is certainly one of the top 17-inch laptops under 500 dollars because the RAM can expand up to 16GB! That’s right, and It’s flexible.
A RAM capacity of 8GB that can be expanded to 16 GB is a huge amount, and as such, it can handle massive applications and multitask across them all at once.
Apart from that, Lenovo also provides you with 1TB of storage space.
This particular laptop’s exceptional aspects make it stand out from the rest, particularly among the 17-inch laptops.
The touchpad has been redesigned and can be used with multi-finger gestures and a fingerprint scanner, and the Dolby 2-in- 1 audio system, not to mention.
It’s one of the top alternatives within your budget and the price range. It’s the best budget 17-inch laptop 2021.
Below are the pros and cons of the Lenovo Business laptop, which has earned it a place on our top list of the best 17-inch Laptops under 500 dollars in 2021.
- The newly designed touchpad is an excellent addition to this business and gaming laptop that helps incorporate multi-finger gestures. They add points to the laptop’s ease of use and the integration of multi-finger gestures.
- It comes with an Intel i5 Core processor, which produces super-fast processing speeds.
- The flexibility of the RAM, which ranges starting at 8GB and all the way and up to 16GB of memory, is one of the most significant positives for this laptop. Lenovo Built a Business laptop because it allows you to handle and multitask across massive applications effortlessly.
- The 2-in-one Dolby audio system is one to the max and should be tried. This laptop comes with it.
- The laptop comes with a fingerprint scanner that is always a good thing.
- The display system comes with anti-glare technology and crystal clear images that are ideal for low-light conditions and gaming settings.
- It can transfer files from four different kinds of memory cards. The connectivity of this laptop is exceptionally efficient.
- It’s Lenovo Built Business Laptop is slightly on the upper end of the laptop budget.
- The resolution of the screen for video calls is not very impressive.
Check this out – Best 4k Gaming Laptops
9. Acer Aspire 3 is the most affordable laptop for 17 inches
This is the Acer Aspire 3, an extremely popular and well-loved laptop that has been added to the list on this listing.
There is no need to look further as you can choose by comparing different models and options for memory.
Take your 500 dollars and make your life more enjoyable with an incredible piece of the pie.
After defining its components, Let’s talk about the LED screen.
You’ll have an immersive viewing experience when you have the 17.3 inches FHD IPS display which allows you to enjoy your favorite shows with all the details and pixels cleaned, clear, unpurified, and ready to buy.
Discover a whole new world of the most affordable 17-inch laptop with impressive performance specifications.
You will get a fast and sophisticated 10.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. This processor can reach 3.6 GHz, with 6MB of cache memory and four cores.
A long battery lifespan is waiting to complete your work for longer.
There are anywhere from 6 to seven hours of test capacity on the course of a single charge. It beats the horns and gives you uninterrupted working.
Don’t ever think that you can’t connect your different devices.
Yes, you can. For that, the laptop is fast and has connectivity that includes USB ports and an HDMI connection, wireless networking that is quicker with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technologies.
You now have access to the world at large, and nothing will stop you from transferring your information between devices.
This model of this budget 17-inch laptop is equipped with 8GB of DDR4 RAM, which allows for the ability to process data faster and speed up work. This is the best 17-inch laptop under $600.
It has higher bandwidth and sufficient bandwidth to run multiple programs and browse the internet faster while you work.
You can save huge amounts of videos and files over the same gorgeous device. This is because the laptop gives the user 1TB of storage.
It is also possible to upgrade later on with SSD storage if it seems suitable to you.
It’s not important if you buy it or not. What I can say is that those with limited funds could not find a laptop similar to this.
It’s only one more step from making an enjoyable decision. So, feel it!
- A larger and more vivid screen
- Quality speed and speedier work completed
- Keep as much money as you can
- Do you have the ultimate multitasking
- Fast connectivity
- Good battery life
- There is no SSD storage
Must Visit – Best Laptops For Drawing
Dell did not leave its customers behind, as it’s among the cheapest laptops with a screen of 17 inches.
Get high-quality productivity and wider visuals for less by purchasing the Dell Inspiron PC.
They are also known as PC since they come with a larger display and high-quality and efficient satisfaction.
With the latest and massive seventh-generation Intel Dual-Core i3 processor, finish your tasks and save your files, having everything you need in one place with the performance and productivity you require.
The 3MB cache memory keeps your content current constantly. This is the best cheap 17 inch laptop.
Whatever you wish to play with or accomplish on this super-laptop, you’ll get the most efficient and satisfying outcomes.
Get faster frame rates by using 17.3 inches more FHD IPS display screens that have an anti-glare LED-backlit.
This screen, when enhanced by Intel HD graphics 620, allows you to experience quality and desire while keeping everything and everything in order and organized and banded.
To make performance more efficient and handle various projects at once, the laptop has 8GB DDR4 RAM.
This means you’ll benefit from significant savings on the same laptop with 1TB HDD SATA storage.
Also, you can install whatever software you want to install and save what you think is most important.
The laptop also comes with the option of a DVD player, making this one of the most elegant lower-cost laptops.
With this feature, you can also write and read data from various DVD drives and save the data on your laptop.
This is a great feature that is difficult to find on today’s modern generation laptops.
In this budget, you will find a wide selection of ports for connectivity.
They include two USB ports of generation 3.1 and 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 2.0, the Cad Reader, HDMI Port, Microphone and Headphones combination jacks for smart audio, and various devices with connectivity.
For fast web processing requirements, You will find the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth integrated into the laptop.
Additionally, a fantastic smooth typing keyboard is waiting for an amazing writer like you to experience the world with his brain and hands.
- Engrammatic design
- Extra Room for storage
- Super multitasking
- Elegant features
- More ports to facilitate connectivity and faster wireless connectivity
- A stunning and immersive display screen FHD resolution.
- There is no SSD storage.
Also Read – Best Gaming Laptops Under 1500 Dollars
We would like to see that the top three suggestions are listed in a comparison table as mentioned in the previous section on this webpage.
Reviews in-depth, pros and cons provide you with the important aspects to consider when buying and addressing some of the most important questions.
We’re confident that you’ve made the right decision when you choose the top 17-inch laptop that costs less than 500 dollars to buy for yourself.
Therefore, you can enjoy the best time and entertainment, as well as view your favorite pieces on an even bigger and more vibrant display.
However, if you have questions or issues to resolve, contact us through the comments box to get further assistance. We’ll see you next week on another topic. Enjoy your day.
Frequently asked questions
Are 17-inch laptops suitable for gaming?
Yes, 17-inch laptops are ideal for gaming; however, only if you choose a compelling laptop and has this kind of display. I’m saying that a laptop of 17 inches priced under $500 will give you the most everything you need to help you solve your everyday laptop problems. However, a laptop with the same size display to play games will not be available with this amount of money. You’ll need to think about the laptop that has an integrated GPU to accomplish this. Also, the budget will be less.
Can a 17-inch laptop be able to fit into the backpack of a bag?
There are many laptop backpacks made available that are specifically made and widely compatible with 17-inch laptops. That means that you can locate a backpack that can accommodate your laptop of 17 inches within it easily. This means you’ll have it while you’ll be able to take your laptop to your preferred destinations.
Do I require a 17-inch laptop?
This is not something that has anything to have anything to do with any suggestions. However, it is dependent on what you want. Consider if you would like to have a larger display screen for your favorite TV and films. You’d like to be able to access laptop access regularly. You think you must purchase a bigger screen laptop to provide more content to yours. It’s all set and is ready to go. But, if it looks that you’re not only the display, you might want to consider laptops that have 15.6 inches or 14 inches display screens.
Is a 17-inch laptop too large for college?
To a certain extent, it’s the largest laptop from the laptop series, with an extra 17 inches of display. But, it’s not so large or massive that it isn’t able to be brought to school with ease since this is to make sure that the laptop manufacturers always think that the laptop must be adequate to allow you to access the places you want to go and it shouldn’t be an issue.